Sunday, March 22, 2020

Editing Blog: Missing Shots

     When we finished filming Saturday we knew that we had to start editing when we got back to school. Later during the week I got an announcement that we weren't going back to school in a while. I realized that we needed to find a way to edit. I was thinking that maybe we could use iMovie. I did my filming blog a few days later after filming, so it would be ready. We didn't edit this week after filming. My mom doesn't want me to get sick, so we have to figure out a way to edit. I thought we were done with filming. The day after filming Bianca texted me and said that we weren't done filming. She explains that we forgot to do our angles and movements. Luckily Bianca remembered because I totally forgot.
     We have most of our shots except for over the shoulder shot. We have both angles. We don't have either pan or tilt. Shot reverse shot, eye line match and action match has not been included yet. Since we are using voiceovers for our movie we have to figure out a way to include non diegetic sound. For eye line match I had an idea that we could use that on the scene where I open up the door to find the letter on the floor. Over the shoulder shot can be included in the scene where it zooms into the phone. Non diegetic sound could maybe be the TV. I think pan and tilt will be harder to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment