Monday, March 9, 2020

Reshoot Blog: Unlucky Weekend

     After we got our peer review back we decided to reshoot. Bianca told me that I had to take the camera this weekend, so we could reshoot. On Thursday Bianca texted me that we were going to have to film next weekend because her friend Pixie couldn't make it. So we weren't able to reshoot this weekend, but I started to think of ways I could improve the film. We had to remove the pool scene, so I didn't worry about that. For the first scene we have to reshoot it because I didn't film it correctly. I have to make a cleaner transition from the lamp to Bianca cutting the paper. The scene where Bianca rings the bell was choppy. Pixie and I had to have a reaction when the door bell rang and we didn't. When we reshoot that scene Pixie and I have to react and then I have to say something.
     The scene where Pixie and I say goodbye was too long. Pixie has to say her lines faster, but not too fast. I have to hug Pixie and then close the door and sit back down on the couch quickly because the scene was too long. The scene when Pixie and I walk inside after I pick up the letter is too long, so we have to shorten it. The main point of that scene is to show me picking up the letter and throwing it on the table by the door. After Pixie leaves there is a scene where I sit back down on the couch and unpause the TV. It was too long, so when we reshoot it I have to go a little faster. Then there is a scene where I pause the TV and look at the table where the letter is and I stand up to go get it and then sit back down. The scene was really long and there was unnecessary parts that we have to cut down. The final scene where I open the letter was really long and if we don't cut it down our film will be too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment