Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing: No More Cuts

     Today in class, we weren't able to edit. We haven't been able to edit for the past two days. We still have to film this weekend. We should be able to finish filming on Saturday. If we don't finish filming on Saturday then we have to finish filming on Sunday. I have to figure out what time I can get to Bianca's house. On Saturday at 10:00 a.m. I have a nail appointment. At 12:00 p.m. I have an appointment to get my nose pierced. Hopefully you can't notice that my nose is pierced. Most of the scenes my nose isn't pierced, so we have to see if you can notice it. I'm also getting my acrylics removed, but I don't think it'll be noticeable.
     If we don't have enough time on Saturday then we have to film on Sunday, but I doubt we'll have to film on Sunday. I checked what scenes we had to film, so that we didn't forget. The first scene is the one that needed a lot of work on. It was really choppy and we didn't like it. Most of the scenes were fine, but we want it to look as good as possible. Filming should go smoothly because we have already filmed the scenes. Some scenes we have to do perfectly because they will be combined with previous scenes. Since we are doing voiceovers we have to record ourselves saying the lines. It'll be hard to get it perfectly, but we will make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment