Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

     For my peer review I had to review my persons movie. The movie was called The Hunt. One thing I really liked about the film was that the storyline was easy to follow. When I first started watching the movie I noticed that kids were involved. This gave me an idea that maybe it was going to involve the kids getting kidnapped. The scene where the kids were going outside by themselves confirmed my idea that they were going to get kidnapped. The mom then went looking for them, but couldn't find them. When the mom went outside she found a note, which was probably from the kidnapper. The movie was very simple. It could've had more to it, but was still interesting. 
     One suggestion I would make to the film is to make sure you can't hear what is happening behind the camera. In the beginning of the movie everything was fine. In the scene where the kids had to open the door you could hear someone say "Go" behind the camera. She could've easily cut that out. The rest of the scenes were fine. The last scene where the mom found the note, you could hear someone behind the camera laughing. This time you could hear the laughing for awhile. They probably have to shoot that scene again. You could perfectly hear the actors speaking in the movie. The sound throughout the movie wasn't bad except for those little scenes where you can hear someone behind the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment