Friday, March 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Speed It Up

     On Saturday, I had to go to Bianca's house to finish filming. I had to go to her house early because she had things to do later. Since I took home the camera and tripod I had to bring it to her house. I got to her house and we first looked at what we had to film. I gave Bianca the camera and tripod, so she could set it up. We couldn't run on the camera and we were confused. I then remembered that I didn't charge the camera. I took out the charger and plugged it in. We filmed the scene where the camera zooms into my phone and then zooms out to me walking away. We filmed this scene while the camera was charging. We left the camera to charge for awhile.
     Bianca told Pixie and I what to do for the scene. We practiced a few times while the camera was charging. I asked Bianca if she had an outlet in her living room, so she could charge the camera while we filmed. Bianca made us do the scene a few times just incase some looked bad. For the scene where we walk back inside wit the pizza we had to make sure the table next to the door was setup like last time. Pixie and I had to speed up some of our scenes because they were too long. The scene where I open the letter I had to do quicker, which wasn't hard. Once we finished all the filming, we recorded ourselves saying our lines because we are going to do voiceovers. When I left I took the camera and tripod and Bianca stayed with the SD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment