Friday, April 17, 2020

Commercial CCR

Creative Critical Reflection
1.    My product uses conventions in all of the scenes.  It uses all of the customs because it brought all of the scenes together.  My product does represent a social group. It represents teenagers that drink coffee to give them more energy to go to school.  I did this by showing how when teenagers drink coffee they get a burst of energy.
2.    My product engages with audiences by showing how if they drink coffee, they will feel more energetic.  The point is to show how if someone is feeling tired, they can get a cup of coffee to get energy for the day ahead of them.  It would be distributed as a real media text by possibly being a commercial for Dunkin’ Donuts. My product advertises Dunkin’ Donuts to teenagers.
3.    My production skills developed throughout this project by learning how to use all the equipment.  I learned how to use a tripod and camera. I learned how to use the Pinnacle Studios for editing my film.  I was unfamiliar with editing, so it took me a while to learn how to use it.
4.    I used different hardware on this project.  I used a tripod and a camera to film. I also used different software.  I used an SD card and Pinnacle Studios to edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment