Monday, October 7, 2019

Research Conventions & Codes

     Today I came into class on time. I sat where I usually sit which is right by the door. I went on my phone until class started. Mrs.Marchionne started to talk about the blog posts. Then Mr.Katz came in late and added onto the subject. They told us that it was really important to do all of our blogs because it’s a big part of our grade.
     After they finished talking about the blog posts they went on to talk about the commercial project. I am kind of excited for the project. Luckily I have two friends in this class that I can work with. The project is gonna be kind of hard for me because i’m not the best at editing. I’m going to have to learn because if not i’m going to get a bad grade on it and i don’t want to leave my friends doing all the work.We chose to do a commercial on the cheer team. One of my friends is on the cheer team, so she’s gonna ask the girls on the team if they can be in it. I think we are gonna do good on the project because the last time we did a project together we did well on it.
     After my teachers were done explaining the whole project they said that we had a blog due today. The people that didn’t do the first one had to do the first one plus the one that was due today. I started typing my first one because I didn’t do it, so I was rushing to type mine. That was my fault because i should’ve done it, but i finished and turned it in. There were a few minutes left of class then the bell rang and I left to go to my next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment