Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

     Today in class I came in later than i usually would. We analyzed Mr.Robot as a practice test. I thought that it would’ve been boring, but I was actually interested in the show. We watched 5 minutes of the first episode. We had a paper that made us list 10 angles or movements that we saw in the show. We rewatched the show three times and had two minutes in between each to write what we saw.
     For the first time we watched it we couldn’t write down anything, but for the rest we could write down what we saw. Angles and movements was easy for me to list because I remembered most of the angles and movements but I couldn’t name all ten I just named nine. Listing the editing that I saw in the show was hard because I couldn’t remember any editing, so I only listed a few. I think that i did better on the front side of the test than the backside. Now I know what I need to study and learn. Mis-en-scene was the hardest for me because I barely knew about it.
     After we finished the practice test I wrote down in my agenda to study and read my notes. I also wrote down to watch TV and analyze what I saw. I turned in my paper and started to pack up. We only had a few more minutes of class. I went on my phone for the rest of the period. The bell ringed and I left to go to my next class.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment