Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Pre-Production

     We needed many things for filming. One of the first things we needed was the pizza box. I didn't know where we could get an empty pizza box. Then I remembered Bianca worked at Pizza Hut, so she could get a pizza box. She told me that she could get a box and was going to use her uniform as the costume. We also needed the letter for the movie. I told Bianca to make the letter. I helped with writing what the letter was going to say. I helped her choose the photos she was going to put in the envelope. She made a fake article to include in the envelope.
     I had to make sure I charged the camera. For the photos that went inside the envelope I had to be in it. The photos had to be of my fake girlfriend and I. When I got to the park we first took one on the bench. We tried different poses and choose the one we liked. Then we went to the playground to take a few there. I had to stand on a pole with Sam, fake girlfriend, next to me. Then we went on the slide to take a few there. We did one where Sam pretended to push me down the slide. Then we had to take pictures of Sam and Bianca together. We took one of them sitting on a stair step.


No comments:

Post a Comment