Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog: The Beginning

     For the first scene we were going to film we had to go to the park. Bianca, Pixie, and Sam were already at the park. When I got there we went to the spot where there were benches. I checked if the camera was charged and if we had the SD card. Then I started to setup the camera and tripod. I asked Bianca to check if I setup the camera and tripod correctly. I waited for Bianca and Sam because they were practicing their lines. When they were ready I started to film. I took three shots, so that we had a few to choose from. When we finished this scene we packed up all the stuff and walked to Bianca's house. 
     We got to her house, I changed into a different outfit. The first scene we shot was me walking out of the bathroom and checking my phone. I had to do the scene a few times because we had to get the phone to ring at a certain time. Then I had to walk down the hall and open the door for Pixie. We had to shoot a few times. Since I didn't know Pixie it was weird at first, but then we got comfortable. After this scene we went outside to film the scenes by the pool. For one of the scenes I had to fake laugh. It took me a few times because it was weird, but then I got it. We went back inside when we finished the pool scenes. We didn't film anymore scenes because I had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment