Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: The Lover

     For the stalker film, we needed a partner for me to be my boyfriend. At first Bianca asked her friend, Bobby, to be my boyfriend for the movie. He said he would do it because we really only needed him to take pictures with and to film a fight scene. Then one day we asked we asked him if he was free after school to take pictures with me and to film the fight scene. He said he wasn't free, so we asked when he was and he said he was busy most days. I was thinking that maybe we should ask someone else to play my boyfriend because Bobby was obviously busy. Bianca asked some of her other friends if they could do it. She didn't get a reply till a few days later and not all of them answered. None of the guys were available, so Bianca said that maybe we are going to ask a girl to play my girlfriend instead. I didn't mind, so Bianca went ahead and asked some of her friends if they could do it.
     The day that we had to film Bianca was going to tell me when to go to the park to take the pictures and film the fight scene. I still didn't know who my girlfriend was going to be for the movie. I started to get ready and did my makeup. I packed a bag with extra clothes, so I didn't have the same shirt on. Bianca texted me and told me to head over to the park. I asked Bianca who my girlfriend was going to be and she told me her friend Sam. When I got to the park the first thing we did was take pictures of Sam and I. Bianca and Sam took pictures before I got there because Sam was also playing Bianca's ex-girlfriend in the movie. Once Sam and I took the pictures we went to another side of the park and filmed the fighting scene. I was the one filming because Bianca and Sam were the actors for this scene. I had to film several times to get the shot right.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment