Friday, November 22, 2019

Filming Blog

     When we first got this project we planned on filming on the 23rd and 24th. We then started to realize that there were obstacles. Bianca first asked her friends if they wanted to be in the music video. We didn’t want to be in the music video, so we needed to ask friends to be in it. Only a few of her friends answered not all of them. She also texted some of her friends separately to see if they would answer. They first agreed to being in the music video. Then Bianca told them the plan and they quit. This meant that I had to ask my friends to be in the music video. I chose a bunch of my friends and made a group chat. We also asked our friends from lacrosse if they wanted to be in the music video.
     I told them that I needed people to be in my music video. All of them answered, but I needed more people to be in it. I added people to the chat and asked they all agreed to being in it. Bianca got in touch with me and told me to make a group chat with her in it. I made one and we started to tell my friends our plan. The plan was that we were going to film in the 23rd and 24th. We then realized we couldn’t because all of my friends were busy and had things to do in the 23rd and 24th. I had to babysit on the 23rd in the morning which was the only time Bianca was available. On the 24th Bianca couldn’t either because she had to watch her brother. This meant that we couldn’t film over the weekend and had to film during Thanksgiving break.
     We decided to film on Tuesday and Wednesday, but then Bianca couldn’t do anything on Wednesday. We moved it to Tuesday and Friday. The people that could do it on Tuesday couldn’t do it on Friday. Then the people that could do it on Friday couldn’t do it on Tuesday. We weren’t going to film on Monday because both Bianca and I have lacrosse practice. Then we got a remind from our coach saying that lacrosse practice was canceled on Monday. Now we are planning on filming in Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I have to ask my friends when they can come, so that we can film. Bianca is going to have to miss her study hall to edit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment